GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

How I picked the Bottom of the gold Price:YouTube An old Post of...

1. 922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    How I picked the Bottom of the gold Price:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3325/3325476-e3912b0a017069895f55513a712f57ea.jpg
    YouTube An old Post of mine
    Hi, Cheer up guys, gold will make its move this month(delivery). Read my post Published on Sep 8, 2016DOWNLOAD THE EVOLUTION SYSTEM: THE EVOLUTION SYSTEM: Stock Market-Expect Short Term Volatility. By Gregory Mannarino. Published on Sep 8, 2016 "Hi Greg, I have over 50 years of charting experience and suggest caution promoting your evolution system. The bottom line is to make a profit not just at the end of the day but over many years. "One size does not suit all” Most of us who have reasonable economic savvy, know that the US$ is a fiat currency , gold and silver is where big money will inevitably be made. We also know that most markets are manipulated full of bull and bear traps. The gold market is probably the most manipulated because it will annihilate the US$. If you follow Elliot theory you find gold chart down waves comprise of 3 waves often consisting of 7 Legs (Elliot predicts 5 legs). Traders and investors should be educated about the following: 1 Money management. 2 Trends. 3.Fractal time frames. 4.Retrenchments. 5.Cycles. 6.Moving averages. 7.”Waterfalls”trapping margin borrowers. Most importantly how Currency and gold printing manipulates markets. Regards Stan"
    Commented on an unavailable video

Details

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.