GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-98151

1. 11,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5981
    Very much agree Joe. Russel N. has the ability to explain the complex, simply.

Could we be in for a bad week... I have been thinking that since around Oct last year, yet... week after week rolls on! rolleyes.png

@Pointyfigures - Glad you liked the article. Rarely do I find one so rich and detailed, though I have listed to Russel a few times (particularly, before and after his switch to an inflationary view). Another great mind is Richard Werner (author of the 'Princes of the Yen'). Possibly the second best book I have read in the past few years. He is also unbelievably knowledgeable about commercial banking.

I continue to make the mistake of construing that the CBs have all the power (they do have printing presses, but... the actual money goes no-where, just from one side of the Ledger to another). They used to power, yet, even then only due to having 1 blunt instrument available to them. Now that rates are at zero (and likely to go lower still). Its all about the commercial banks and their ability to, literally, print money out of thing air.

Financial repression is happening globally as we speak. Savers... are, well, giving up their savings, for others assets to be inflated.
    So wrong, yet... for now, the masses seem oblivious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.