NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

good buying today, page-10

1. 713 Posts.
    Good post,

I somewhat agree. they certainly need to spend some of the profit on a PR person.

A dividend would have been nice, but personally i'd rather know that the cash is building up (at this stage) that way the company can use some as capital to fund new contracts (that hopefully are not too far away)

And then - as announced today - this time next year the company will easily be able to afford forking out for dividends.

I also agree on the fact that a follow up announcement will happen. We only have to look at the re-pricing of the employee options recently to realise that the company listens to shareholders.

either way, the sell down to 40 cents this morning was a complete joke. And as i mentioned earlier it looked as though a reasonably large buyer was quietly mopping up any shares that loose hands were willing to give away.

the BIGGEST concern prior to the result was if the company could get anywhere near their NPAT forecast. They did VERY well to get close to this.

So the market FACTORED in a dividend? Why? The company never indicated that they would pay one.

As mentioned i'd prefer a company in this stage of massive growth to keep as much cash in the bank as they can. Remember, they are also DEBT FREE; what a position to be in during the current economic climate.

Approx - p/e of 4 (on HISTORICAL earnings) and now a potential dividend yield of 15% +)

the market is hard to please lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.