PEO people telecom limited

re: good company.... yeah James Linton says:"My view is unbiased...

1. 30 Posts.
    re: good company.... yeah James Linton says:
    "My view is unbiased despite my relation to the person in question; my view is also the same view shared by the other 25 swiftel employees at the time."

"Lorraine Rose (ceo/sole shareholder of Aanet) has met with Ryan O'Hare a few times recently, so it would make sense if they were to buy Aanet, plus Aanets revenue will be around $3,000,00 for the 06 Financial Year."

Your view is basied dispute what you say. Swiftel would have been a hole in the ground had it continued to trade the way it was.

Your company(exetel) has made $120,000 on $20million revenue. That is a patheticly small amount of money - dangerous in the current telco enviroment if you ask me.

Exetel has just added just under 200mbit of bandwidth to their network over christmas. That comes at a monthly cost of ~$61,600inc gst. If a yearly profit of $120,000 is made how on earth can someone pay an extra $61,000 a month ?

Im sure shareholders in people telecom would like to gain experience from someone who works at a company that does not deliver a nice net profit. Not.

Also what does aaNets revenue have to do with the purchase price of an ISP? The report said they were looking at buying an ISP worth $3million and a company that does $3 mill revenue is not worth $3million. If that were the case PT's market cap would be $115million! In addition aaNet have stated that the company has already been sold, and was sold to a non-ISP. Also I would suggest their yearly revenue far exceeds $3million, dispite you figures being "unbiased"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.