PEO people telecom limited

re: good company.... yeah Merlin_99 is correct PT have not...

1. 3 Posts.
    re: good company.... yeah Merlin_99 is correct PT have not bought aaNet. Colin Marland and Ryan O’hare told me this last week in a face to face. It would be a pretty foolish acquisition. Many of the aaNet’s clients would just churn in a similar way to the swift clients after PT took them over. The wrong client base for PT. The acquisition if it completes is for a Perth based company and I was told that it will have a positive effect on the bottom line.

I’m share holder who was close to dumping a week ago, but after this meeting I think the company’s finances will start looking very good later this year.

PT margins on local calls and ADSL2+ are set to increase by 32% (see http://www.itwire.com.au/content/view/3696/0/) and 10+% (due to better port costs from Nextep) respectively.

PT’s monthly broadband applications have taken off with almost 2,000 new applications for March most on 24 month contracts. As a regular on whirlpool I’ve noticed a significant improvement in the general feeling/mood towards PT and an increasing number of posts by new or potential client with positive feedback. I’ve started referring people again as I think they have a good balance of pricing and QoS

IMO the SP will firm up as PT margins improve and revenues continue to go. I’m hoping for a conservative SP of 19c by September (quite modest I think). If Telstra stops playing games and gives the sector well needed clarity and stability PT’s SP may go much higher. These margins should see dividends paid by the first half of 2006/7 on a good net profit.

I just bought some more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.