BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Good momentum, page-22

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1357
    Hi Just4kicks, none of us have an issue with straight talk and opinion, in fact I value it myself. Thanks to jman for his expertise keeping this real.
    I just spoke to Tom and he confirms this has to be on the conservative side for a JORC update. The presentations that follow will not be as constrained by reporting. Therefore the upside, which is plain to see, will be better elaborated. This is a positive announcement. Speculators will be separated from their shares thanks to your truthful observation that this number, while good, is not inspiring those same speculators. Time may change this view.

There was a material impact on this update due to those UG results being held up unexpectedly long. I forgot to congratulate Tom on presenting what he had in the time frame he promised. He mentioned something else that is important to understand. Most of the drilling done since the last upgrade was exploratory. Drilling is now focused on increasing our inventory and options. New discovery is not relinquished by this process. In short our choices and upside show a tremendous trajectory.

The growth is very clear and Tom spoke of the area to the east of the pit that has solid hits, and insufficient results and further drilling for Optiro to include at this stage. Clearly the UG is in the same category. Unconstrained data on page 9 shows 1.6Moz Au at lower cut off grades that would start to shift into the JORC as gold rises. I have called gold with extreme accuracy since April 2013 using a model and I also use Mandlebrot to accurately call the short term moves. Clients can confirm that as fact. Gold is going up on time. I don't say this to brag as it is my job to do that - my point is that there are ounces in that page 9 model that will form part of a mine plan at higher gold prices.

Onward and upward

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.