POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

You are the Sage Colon........I have been through tougher times...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    You are the Sage Colon........I have been through tougher times than these, as have my dear investor friends.....and we still keep living a great life without money as our benchmark for worthiness.

I am enjoying my quiet time building new ventures and taking care of old ventures where we lucked out on the resource cycle time clock.

To know JC and his Princess Karen is a privilege that money nor insider sageness (as you try to display to impress the lemmings you take advantage of via this forum) can make you a better person.......you are what you are and JC has you totally worked out

I am waiting for the Nickel clock to turn and will return, on my own terms and with value adding networks that you will wonder how and why......the Antman can be so persuasive and well connected

POS and TON are still in my sights as is CAD which is in rehab like me and JC .........but rest assured, we are making money while you are now resurrected as the Thumbs up King of the POS thread. We bow to the Almighty Colon........GC champion of champions....not!!!

Over to you "Old Blue Eyes"..............I did it My Way, and always will.

JC is king, Karen is Queen and the Ant can not be squashed

See my POS friends later this year when we are ready to Rock and Roll......for now, enjoy each others banter.....as this is my only contribution to the POS thread for a long while........knock yourself out Uncle Col........as you won't get me biting LOL!!

Love you's all...

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $13.20K 2.695M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
85 68247426 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5947343 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.