PLS 2.81% $3.11 pilbara minerals limited

RS3? Try apples with apples..Audi's are a luxury vehicle - ICE...

1. 3,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    RS3? Try apples with apples..

Audi's are a luxury vehicle - ICE German built vehicle - Luxury car tax slugged.

And you're comparing it to a minimalist Tesla? The Teslas are extremely minimalist , the exact opposite to the Audi. The Audi's are globally marketed as a Luxury vehicle for Middle Ages yuppies (undeniably) ... Tesla simply doesn't advertise... find me a legit Tesla vehicle ad? It doesn't exist.

Are you simply just big noting yourself as you just dropped $125K+ on a Euro sedan? If you know anything about Audi - their build quality (similar to the Tesla sadly ) is sub par... ive owned one....never again.

We are ALL dinosaurs in the ICE consumer market...if anyone truly believes that ICE is the way forwards they are truly kidding themselves.

All the global car manufacturers are announcing their transition to electric...Ferrari,Lambo, GM,FORD so I dont really see how your comments above hold water?

I was in denial like you in recent times, but you have to move with the times. There will always be ICE cars on our roads in our lifetimes and our children's, but Electric cars is the way forward.

Also remember, lithium is not just the electric car scene. That micro laptop in your pocket aka mobile device is powered by lithium. Try holding back the momentum of these devices anytime soon.

Lithium will be the buzz word for many many decades to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.11
Change
-0.090(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $9.360B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.15 $3.17 $3.06 $206.5M 66.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 212414 $3.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 1870994 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.