PLS 5.02% $2.93 pilbara minerals limited

Even at $4, AZS market cap approx $2b where as PLS sitting at...

1. 465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Even at $4, AZS market cap approx $2b where as PLS sitting at close to $11b. Chris and Gina obviously believe they can build the mine and match PLS production and mine life, if they spend $3b and it takes 5 years, they've effectively doubled their money. And no one sees the lithium price staying put over another 5 years.

Just remember, PLS will be paying dividends over the next 5 years and should bolster income with the POSCO arrangement and we have an established asset with consistent recoveries & production.

I'm happy buying up PLS under $4, I also understand AZS.

The POSCO JV times well with the IRA, if we can start to move sales towards the US and not rely on china, we should see more stability in the lithium price. 1-2 years time Ken & Dale will bring PMT & PLS together, with an Albermale JV (tided up JV based on POSCO outcomes).

Remember GM & FORD are global companies, between North America, Australia/Korea, we would be positioned to be the leader in global supply chains and significantly reduce reliance on China over time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.93
Change
0.140(5.02%)
Mkt cap ! $8.819B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.82 $2.93 $2.77 $65.23M 22.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3424 $2.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.94 170199 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.