GNM 0.00% 1.4¢ great northern minerals limited

Hi @fooca, I do understand you did not raise the issue and it is...

1. 9,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18268
    Hi @fooca, I do understand you did not raise the issue and it is important to you. To be blunt I am also annoyed the company hasn't addressed it in a reply to you. As per my embedded post in my last post and the history we discussed back then I did come to a discrepancy of around $57,500. In my embedded post Pandorra (King) were issued 7 million shares for the $350,000 (to repay the interest free loan) in that CR so the issue price is between 3.6c - 5.0 c. on those shares

I am not sure where your figures came in relation to shares but whilst I remain concerned and now vigilant on the accounts I am now going to focus on the next set of assay results and purported timelines. At that point I will decide what to do - whether continue to hold or move on. All IMO.

I certainly will be making this my last post on this issue but yes the company is best placed to address the issue you have raised as we debated back in Sept. As @Glyco has stated the accounts are audited so the auditor seems happy with those going ons (whether that is good or bad don't know in relation to your issue). Obviously as you are raising issues I do have a look btw. I don't put anyone on ignore either so do appreciate the things you write (and I make my own mind up) but in terms of this issue we have done it to death. All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.164M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 136877 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 3334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.