GNM 0.00% 1.1¢ great northern minerals limited

Well we can all be guilty of posting information and then...

1. 6,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4291
    Well we can all be guilty of posting information and then reposting the same information which then would be deemed as old information would it not?
    One one hand you want "certain" posters to provide "new" information but if it suits a group of people then reposting is acceptable?
    Just asking......

re: post 28936490 which is a concise version of the first post...
    Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 12.50.15 PM.png

and the original post 28911764
    Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 12.51.53 PM.png
    The point of my reply was just making it clear that we are not involved as speakers or exhibitors, as well as your assumption that I thought you were hiding or hood winking with your post is incorrect.
    As for being 100% sure of why they are there, could anyone be? But with the information at hand re the list of speakers and exhibitors and the absence of GPP being on either list would IMO suggests that they are just part of the audience, but I did also say it would be a learning experience for them.
    While in the USA they could also be interacting with Epic Systems Inc for the design modifications of the PDU.......... We know GPP's Bio-Stimulant works, we know we can produce it on Thermaquatica's PDU what we currently don't know if we can produce it on the modified PDU, or that we can ramp up the production that works on a "Pilot Plant" but the design of the said plant is progressing so IMO they would be confident it will.
    What we need is the announcement that the "Government Grant" has been approved and that the OHD can progress with the "indicated" timelines as per their announcements otherwise, who knows?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2285555 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 15052 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.