PXG 0.00% 15.0¢ phoenix gold limited

Pete, you must have read a good textbook. Trust me, I am well...

1. 1,369 Posts.
    Pete, you must have read a good textbook. Trust me, I am well versed to the logic that a falling gold price can be offset to the upside by a falling aud. Reality is however is that it is not that simple. The market, which dictates whether you make money or not, is first of all not worked on logic but rather follows world sentiment and money flow. Semtiment is woeful world wide and there is NO money going into gold stocks world wide! If you're looking long term you'd be spot on yet you complain day to day about the rising gold price aud wise and the disconnect to pxg's shareprice. We are small fry here so maybe you're missing something that the textbook theory isn't telling you. I asked you a month or so comparing us to ngf and why we should trade at a premium with no response. I am not surprised yet you post the daily gold price losing your shirt saying we are going to 5c and call me the amateur? If you're so sure, back yourself instead of looking for the constant 'she'll be right' that you seek. Amazing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.