TON 4.55% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

Great job Management

1. 9,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    After re-re-reading the latest announcement and listening to Brads BRR interview twice I cant but stand and solute the incredible job Management is doing. They (unlike most) are ignoring the noise and SP action and just getting on with the job. The pieces of the puzzle they are slotting in place is testament to their drive and focus.

I truly am amazed at how many bases they have covered, locking expertise in all areas of the project to ensure project milestones are met as they fast track to production. I was a little miffed at the lack of news but now fully understand and acknowledge the massive amount of work required to bring this together... do these guys sleep?

Very exciting that they are talking to 'NEW' groups in North America and Japan. and it is clear that Brad is keeping a level head and is realistic about what needs to be put in place before off-takes are secured. Frankly I think he and management are more focused on getting the Bankable feasibility study to completion at which time he can probably choose which off takes they want to sign up to. (The Elon Musk school of business - create a great product and disrupt then devour existing supply chains.

I think you would be mad now to think that TON will not be one of the largest producers of graphite down the track and as NasaB suggests, there is a massive disconnect between TON and it's peers and in time this will close.

KL - today is going to be a good day - (It's already off to a flyer as I have had a swim in my pool and spent 45 min riding my board at the skate park ... freaking awesome!... that's how I roll)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $17.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.813K 160.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1479587 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 64520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 111820
Last updated 11.30am 03/06/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.