BET 1.12% 8.8¢ betmakers technology group ltd

All, Please see the weekly turn over graph for the Global Tote....

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    All,

Please see the weekly turn over graph for the Global Tote.

Global Tote last week did just over $1.1m in turn over on an average of 2.7 races / day.

On the last TBH  quarterly report, the entire business did $13.2m in wagering *which includes* tournament turn over.

To put that in perspective, there was 15.75 weeks in the March quarter, so the entire TBH business averaged $0.83m per week.

The run rate of the Global Tote alone on 2.7 races meetings a day is now 32% above the entire TBH business.

Also there was no decrease in the T/O per race going from 2 races a day to 3 races a day which was an important factor.

In other news, today 25th May, they have gone to 4 races  / day for the first time.

Nothing is without risk but no matter how you cut it, this stock is cheap and it's still under its 52 week high. You'd have to think they are close, if not cash flow positive on these sorts of numbers and the small cap raise and small SPP indicates they aren't too worried about the cash balance.

In terms of the SPP I wouldn't expect to get much more than $1k of the SPP, you'd think almost every shareholder to take this up and $500k divided by a few hundred shareholders doesn't get you anywhere near $15k, more likely $1-2k / shareholder.

When holders get the SPP allocations and realise that, there could be strong buying on market, so I think there is a fair chance buying before the SPP makes sense as well as applying for the SPP.

Hope this is all useful.

GT Weekly TO.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $84.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.7¢ $37.32K 424.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 130252 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 79178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.