JRV 6.67% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

Robin I think you have under estimated the power of JRV's major...

1. 1,367 Posts.
    Robin I think you have under estimated the power of JRV's major shareholder, INL have been working on this JRV proposal since Sep 2006, they are super confident in their Nickel Process / Technology and their business growth strategy.

4th of December 2006 China's largest Nickel Producer Jinchuan Group Ltd (Team which included their Chairman & CEO) visited Intec Burnie Operations (www.intec.com.au). Now I’m sure they didn’t make the trip down to Burnie for a pie, chips & coke combo.

Please also note that INL currently have agreements with Chinese smelters in reference to the Intec/Pollymetals 60K tonne per annum Zinc Concentrate Production from the HZCP (grades of 41% Zinc, 9% Lead & 220g Silver), current production rate is at 1200 tonnes a week so plenty of $$$ coming into INL coffers.

INL also have an agreement with BSM (Bass Metals) to process BSM high zinc ore at the Helleyer Mill which will further boost the overall ZINC Concentrate Production. BSM 2000 tonne Trial mining has already commenced with excellent grades recovered (16% ZINC).

If you haven't caught onto the INL story I highly recommend you do some research as I’m sure you'll find that JRV is dealing with an emerging GIANT.

IMO the JRV Board have plenty to consider after today's official meeting. A few sleepless nights for Duncan Pursell and Team (lol).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $23.12K 1.533M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4734770 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2038559 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.