GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

Wow guys, we're really honoured here. 2 of our posters hold over...

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Wow guys, we're really honoured here. 2 of our posters hold over 2 million GUN shares each. That puts them into the top 12 shareholders, up with FW Holst & more than Perpetual Trustee. With that sort of holding, they must really know what's happening. Its great that they can find time to post on this message board. I have only a few hundred thousand GUN shares, I am truly humbled that such large holders can share their wisdom with the rest of us. Fascinating to look at the last GUN Annual Report and try to guess who "pussinboots" & "manila" might be in real life. Presumably we can eliminate top 12 shareholders RBC, JP Morgan, UBS & FW Holst, leaving 8 possibilities. Could it be....??? Him ? Her ? No surely not!

Whatever the speculation about the deal with the "major", SP action over the last few days certainly indicates a hiccup, let's hope its only temporary. The buy side dropped right off yesterday, but today some buyers have seen the SP weakness as an opportunity.

Time will tell; after 11 years I suppose we should be used to waiting, but sure as hell its frustrating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.