GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY emergency offer for Alita?, page-25

1. 2,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    That's what someone would want us to believe , likely the same people who pushed for the so called 'merger of equals' last year to make sure A40 was up creek before earlier this year taking the paddle away and recently dumping stock to lower the sp.

IMO 5c is out of the question as the Chinese will swoop on it long before that. Even at 10c in cash it would be doubtful that Galaxy would end up with entire A40.
    But as a holder of both I'd have no issues with GXY buying out Tribecca's loan even at cost and then make a 1 for 10 script offer for entire A40. That would give GXY a good chance of ending up not only with A40 but also controlling stake in Cowan assets and quality lithium tenements all for a measly 40M.
    Also IMO this would give the spod prices a decent boost as GXY would not be as easy to push around when it came to renegotiating signed agreements as the clowns in charge of the A40 circus have been. In fact with GXY in control of A40 they could renegotiate the minimum price since Jiangxi already opening that door previously or else have A40 mine on mothballs until spod prices recover. Either way it will only help to improve spod prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.