GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY emergency offer for Alita?, page-81

1. 4,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1558
    Would seem to me that Galaxy is in a great position with this.

If there is no deal made (re: AFR article), GXY is in the box seat for a fire sale. Pickup the assets at $50mil AUD or less, good conversion from our USD atm too. Or join hands with whoever it is that wants to JV with us on that converter (see recent announcment from GXY management confirming talks).

or

If A40 takes on the deal as outlined in the AFR and continues to fight on, the eventual Lithium shift will see the GXY investment grow again. A long term plan.

or

Should the third party mentioned above come in and A40 still fails, GXY is still there in the box seat for the fire sale.

I dont see where GXY is set to lose in all of this? A40 success is our investments success. A40's loss is our gain.

I would also point out that GXY and A40 have at least one Chinese customer in common. And they seem to be about to turn their backs on that Chinese customer to pursue Japanese and Korean customers (apparently). Now where will that customer who HAS been taking Spod shipments, going to go for the rest?

Us.

And our low cost of production will equal more dollars $$$.

Good thing we have that Spod pile waiting to go.

Cashed up and ready to play.

Good work GXY management. What a position to be in for the next Lithium phase.

Last edited by Subs: 20/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.