LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

GXY Relationship, page-49

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    Furthermore, I'd really just like to add my overall thoughts of that quarterly - Wow!

Most small to mid caps would be happy to report that much progress within an annual. Our guys are certainly not sitting on their hands, talk about full steam. But then again they've been there and done that before. Par for the course with quality operators. Nevertheless, very impressed! Credit where it is due, well done Team LPD/SM.

Secondly, the DFS timeline looking like it's been pushed out is disappointing for a punter like me. I can't wait to get my hands on it. But rest assured, 95% of that report was completed long ago. It exists, the team have it, customers and qualified stakeholders will have all the details they need whilst observing the pilot plant in operation. It will obviously be done under confidential terms.

So whilst the timeline for the release of the DFS looks to have been pushed back. It may easily not have a material effect. The right people have the report. Unfortunately, that's just not us right now. I trust the guys will play this angle correctly and I do suspect there is some gamesmanship at play. Why allow that WA licence holder another piggyback along on the back of the DFS the way they did with our PFS. That was a disgrace some of you will clearly remember.

Keep our cards close team, don't show them until you have to. The visiting stakeholders are bound by confidentiality. We only have another 6 months or so till we get full control back and that little ratbag's licences expire. I'll be patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $124.3K 62.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
103 78608545 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 84140399 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.