Hey Jawceps, I was receiving conflicting info from a number of...

1. 171 Posts.
    Hey Jawceps,

I was receiving conflicting info from a number of different sources, but the CN, as confirmed by the CFO - after my contribution - will sit at $585k, so nearly double the $300k, but it was a small one. I'm def going in now. The CN terms are really good, which is what attracted me to the deal in the first place. I think the IPO will be $5m - he said they were keeping it small. I guess most of their game is online as well, so they probably have quite low costs - which helps account for the revenue they're generating.

I really felt I should correct my statement re not being too sure, - at that time I'd been given info to suggest that it was actually undersubscribed, and, after discussion with the CFO, he was confused as to how I'd come to that conclusion when it was clearly oversubscribed. Perhaps it was undersubscribed prior to this week or something and that's where the other info originated.

Anyway, you're right - management are very approachable and I feel bl**dy awful for intimating they might have been less than entirely honest about the CN subscription. I'm officially a d**k.

(Not sure what may or may not be moderated, hence the overuse of **)

T.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.