ADN 8.70% 2.1¢ andromeda metals limited

I agree James is the person with his finger on the pulse, but...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I agree James is the person with his finger on the pulse, but beyond the possibility of using Halloysite in the Korean Carbon Capture project, which will no-doubt require some serious test work, the demand is not quantified. To some extent this will become a “ chicken or egg” scenario as the hydrocarbon industry will require confidence in supply before considering the risks of adopting a new catalyst into an already functional process. Hopefully some test work has already been done. Maybe Billyen or one of the other posters can use some research skills to dig something up. Getting a sizeable sample of >99%Halloysite to prospective end users is no-doubt something James can push through. To develop a market where currently there is none is a sizeable project in and of itself. There are untold possibilities for Halloysite in new age industries but where Halloysite can be substituted into an existing process to improve quality, safety or economics would be the obvious place to start.
    The key for ADN is to be the front runner in Halloysite production and then prove scalability to sustain the demand. To me DSO early start is key to forming partnerships with end users and new technologies.
    I personally hope it is cash flow positive but it is not necessarily a deal breaker if we have to subsidise enough product to create the required relationships as soon as possible it will lead to earlier off take agreements for site processed product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $65.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $672.1K 29.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 591599 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1448455 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 7.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.1¢ 26327002
Last updated 15.45pm 05/06/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.