ADN 5.88% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Halloysite, Halloysite and Halloysite!!, page-213

1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Time to give this thread a little boost to show the potentials of this amazing product, below is the link to a recent report abstract (30/9/20), showing the synthesis of magnetic nanoparticles-decorated halloysite nanotubes/poly([2-(acryloyloxy)ethyl]trimethylammonium chloride) hybrid nanoparticles for removal of Sunset Yellow from water (title copied and pasted).

Sunset Yellow is a petroleum based dye used in food colouring (although banned in quite a few countries). Despite this, the report shows fast separation at room temperate and is a strong candidate for industrial waste water treatment. LINK HERE

TISSUE ENGINEERING Dated 28/9/20), I'm going to leave this one here for anyone with a bit of Biomedical experience to decompress. My understanding is it is showing the potential of HNT in tissue engineering for skin grafts (something I have read in another report), Particularly, increased adhesion to the dermal layer, although DYOR on this as its only my take on it.

Hybrid Dental Composites (1/10/20) We all know how much the dentist costs only to have composite fillings fall out. This research shows enhanced mechanical bond strength (being in the composites industry myself, this is significant) also showing enhance flexural strength, this combined with CHITOSAN to help the wound heal using antibacterial properties (IMO). Could this be the $1000's/g market?

Have ar read and post your thoughts.

Have a good weekend! Hopefully Trumpty Dumpty posts a few positive tweets and we can all move on the march forwards to DFS!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $92.09K 5.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 190908 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 3456624 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.