ADN 5.88% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Halloysite, Halloysite and Halloysite!!, page-214

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Digging up two posts from last year about our holy grail camel lake pure halloysite project. Pure halloysite will be the sexiest word on the asx in 2021. Margins seem to be way, way higher than i thought last year.

When you search for halloysite camel lake is mentioned very often. I found one mention about 35-72% halloysite, but this just once and it's the lowest indication. Most times i read grades from 80 to 96% so it's one of the pure halloysite deposits which are very rare but significantly smaller than the "low grade" deposits like careys well. But i never once found an indication of the size of camel lake. Hope they can jorc about 500.000tons ( maybe millions if ton... ) which at 25.000t pa would justify a mine life of 20 years. Seems small but at a selling price of $5000aud und processing cost's of 1000$ (really don't know) it would be a profit of $75m for our 75%. So im am really really excited about our hopefully soon starting drilling campaign there. That would be a real game changer and from the data i collected it really seems like this pure.

Just found some amazing and extremely encouraging info about our Camel Lake Halloysite Project. Its a great read for the weekend and it seems even our halloysite is unique and way more special than i tought. Its a must read for everyone that is interested about our Halloysite.

Collecting halloysite samples (site CLA-1) from below thin sediment cover at the Camel Lake playa. Halloysite makes up between 35 to 72% of the clay alteration. (Photo 414534)

Collecting halloysite samples (site CLA-1) from below thin sediment cover at the Camel Lake playa. Halloysite makes up between 35 to 72% of the clay alteration. (Photo 414534)

here some additional info
    https://www.researchgate.net/publication/283571701_Halloysite_mineral_nanotubes_-_geology_properties_and_applied_research#pf3

Halloysite from the Eucla Basin (Camel Lake ), South Australia – Comparison of Physical Properties for Potential New Uses

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/260285763_Halloysite_from_the_Eucla_Basin_South_Australia_-_Comparison_of_Physical_Properties_for_Potential_New_Uses

Last edited by Woodpekker: 03/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $92.09K 5.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 190908 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 3456624 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.