ADN 0.00% 2.0¢ andromeda metals limited

Halloysite, Halloysite and Halloysite!!, page-221

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    HI Folks,

Thanks for the responses, there are a couple of papers there that I will enjoy getting through, and the purification and sorting paper in particular may lead to some interesting places.

I did post this under the halloysite thread because it is very much about the future; many of these halloysite questions, plus of course more, will already have been deeply considered by management and naturally will continue to be considered as events unfold. I would maintain that the main product and its extraction, that is pretty much over to operations now, in as much as it is, to a great extent, a series of operational issues and questions. Whereas the halloysite is much more strategic. And the strategic decisions already made and being made will certainly shape the direction of the company. (Just for clarity, there is of course a huge amount to be done on the operational front to get into efficient and economic production, I am not belittling nor marginalising it - it's currently what the company is, but in my opinion, more people could take the reins of the operational department than could strategise the halloysite side of the business and the potential development from, dare I say it, a 'vanilla' mining company to a significant industrial minerals and advanced materials player - this is where JM expertise and huge depth of knowledge will come to the fore).

However, although very much looking forward, I think that there may be some movement in the much shorter term on the halloysite front and I certainly want to be well across the 'basics' and indeed beyond to thus be able to keep up as developments come through; I have found the academic papers to be interesting but sometimes missing some really crucial detail with regard to economic viability and the steps required to achieving that.
    Concrete, there could be some real movement there by the end of the year, and that is not long away at all and will shortly be upon us. As mentioned by others and thought by even more, this is a fascinating area to watch, follow and to a small extent, participate in. It will be interesting to see how far forward markets look with regard to Andromeda.

Best wishes to all and here's to continuing an enjoyable research thread, but hopefully not straying too far from the goal and ending up in the realms of what a teacher of mine used to tell me was 'intellectual masturbation' as opposed to focused decision making...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.