ADN 5.00% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

I will say 1 thing to add to thisThere are 182 papers quoted in...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1739
    I will say 1 thing to add to this

There are 182 papers quoted in the megalink I provided

https://www.degruyter.com/document/doi/10.1515/ntrev-2020-0024/html

So that is an extremely good way (as it was published in 2020) to go and find articles you may find interesting.

Further, ADN are the only company in Australia that have the capacity to deal with this industrial mineral and also believe they are the most experienced in handling it. Since they are getting testing done on their material constantly, they are also the most advanced in it's research progression and the only ones with a viable commercial opportunity.

I do not mean to downramp competitors but you see them say things about halloysite as though they have some sort of real world opportunity in these applications. Other than ceramics, there are no competitors listed on the ASX in these other markets.

It's also borderline wrong in my opinion for other companies to find halloysite and quote it's use in applications that they will never ever have access to. No there is nothing illegal with doing this but its disingenuous as nobody but ADN/MEP have access to NNPL.

If you see a competitor saying "great we have found halloysite and it's great because it's got applications in X" just remember the vehicle to the application being used in the commercial world is through NNPL and NNPL only as they can create HNT.

Nobody else is creating HNT to the best of my knowledge.
    Last edited by bcjk3: 08/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $1.719K 85.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2222567 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 440726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.