ADN 5.00% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Your concern is admirable, but then you turn around and say you...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Your concern is admirable, but then you turn around and say you will enjoy laughing at us should your opinion of this company come to fruition. So it would appear you really don't feel sorry but actually look forward to all the share holders suffering. Why do you have such disdain for people you haven't even meet? I've never been disrespectful to you, I wish you no ill will, I don't hope your investments fail, but for reasons I cannot understand this appears to be what you wish for me/us. If you have a different view of the prospects of Andromeda then that is fine, I welcome dissenting views that are well researched and logically presented. I won't give my personal view on, if what you have contributed, amounts to this, and will leave it to others to decide if that is what you have done and if they agree with your view.

" I am.looking forward to coming back to this board in a month or two and laughing at you all for being such blind sheep."

Why do you expect this company to have failed in a month or two? The 'bread and butter' of Andromeda is high end ceramics, paint and polymers, paper etc. all well established markets. This is outlined in the PFS and the economics are outlined there. Those economics are enough to make this a going concern. We will get further confirmation on these figures by the end of this month when the DFS is due. All the other 'blue sky' applications are bonuses and some could be Huge bonuses if they eventuate but if they don't it can still be a solid investment I believe. Each investor must do their own research and decide if Andromeda is for them. But to imply that Andomeda will only succeed if it can produce pure Halloysite doesn't equate with my research into it's prospects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $1.719K 85.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2222567 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 440726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.