ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Great find Wayne! Shows there is a lot going on in the...

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Great find Wayne!
    Shows there is a lot going on in the background that we don't all know about but may be significant in the future of ADN.

This particularly shows how future facing ADN is. Surface area is also significant for Carbon Capture applications.

I think this is why the SP got ahead of itself earlier this year, was 40c justified? My view is people were thinking "What if any one of the numerous opportunities for novel application of Hal is proved and commercialized?

There was that group who thought the NPV doesn't support that price....I'm selling! (or shorting) then there was another group who were thinking about the possibilities of the future applications and held tight. I'm in the second group, I don't know what's going to happen but i think there are so many novel applications, at least one will come off and increase the NPV and SP significantly. That's how the market works people do their research, (thanks for your part in that by providing this piece), and make a decision buy or sell decision based on their view of the future value. Not pumping but i think ADN is going to be life changing. IMHO GLTAH1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $1.877K 111.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2551194 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1960170 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.