ADN 5.00% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Yes.I guess I didn't make my point clear.What I was trying to...

1. 786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1058
    Yes.

I guess I didn't make my point clear.
    What I was trying to say is WHEN there's a new technology wave or disruptive technology to be more accurate, there is normally a group of switched on people who see it way before others and take advantage. You could probably list 50 yourself.

In 2000/2001 my IT section (who were all extremely smart IT folks) were all using Google. As I said to them then, why do I need to use it. Yahoo is fine.
    They said the internet is going to get big, very, very big and finding what you want fast will get harder.
    I was like, bloody IT nerds!

It took me about 2 years to "figure it out" but, I was using Google. "I GOT it."
    I think Google's closing IPO price was $23B. To me that seemed like a silly valuation.
    I had got it but didn't "get it" enough to invest in the 17 year 85 bagger.

The same vision IMO, is needed with ADN and it's Nano opportunities.
    They aren't pie in the sky but, you COULD think that...as they aren't commercial YET.
    (Another eg. is solar panels. Invented in the 1800's yet, only became commercially viable in the 1990.)

The OPPORTUNITY to make large amounts of money, is about investing BEFORE everyone is using or talking about the technology.

The "Clean-Dirty Dozen" that ADN is working on at Natural Nanotech are ground floor tech that if even 1 works, will change the planet.
    I don't see any other opportunities like this on the ASX.

BTW, some ppl. keep saying that ADN is getting distracted with these "Blue sky opportunities". This isn't the case. The Natural Nanotech JV soon to be 100% owned is a separate company that is based in Newcastle Uni. It has no effect on Joe's team or vice-vesa.

As a investor I want growth pure and simple.
    There are 200 mining opportunities I can invest in on the ASX. With ADN I get the mining opportunity plus not 1 or 2 growth avenues but, 12!
    Say the CC plant fails, ok next. On to hydrogen storage. However, the team at NN are working on a few projects at different stages.

One of the hidden pluses of this merger for me is once it's done. I hope and expect the R&D funding to increase from the $2M today to more. I say get an army of these bright minds experimenting on everything Hallyosite. Talking to others bright minds around the world. Currently there's about 10-12 avenues. What if ADN discovers another?
    These tubes are amazing and I REFUSE to believe that out of the 5,000 whitepapers. They've found every possible use.

Listen to what James is saying in his interviews. They are working on these avenues NOW. Building and creating pilot plants. Applying for patents and building the Halloysite IP war chest.

James has a VISION (I don't as per my 2001 thoughts, nor do many of us just podding through life). He's repeated that he wants ADN to be everything hallyosite and a world leader.
    At a current MC of 424M, ADN could be the next.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $1.719K 85.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2222567 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 440726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.