ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Halloysite, Halloysite and Halloysite!!, page-705

1. 786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1058
    I'm a big fan of Samo or Noel (he seems to change his name/ brand a bit.)
    However, I felt a bit disappointed by this article.

Yes, as mentioned above there were some recent references but, most of his thesis is based on 5 to 10-year info.
    What really got my attention is he says he's a GEO! (I'll assume qualified? I'd love to know who he's worked for and when.)

This is where I start to look at Samo in a different light now.
    *For the past 2-3 years he's come across as a journalist/ investor but, for the mum/pop investor.
    That's what I liked about him.
    I thought his "style" of questioning...was to make it simple. Sometimes the interviews were painfully unprepared, question-wise.
    When I contact James, I give some heavy pre-thought and I'm not going to waste my time or his with questions that are online already.

If I have 1 hr to interview James, I'm going to pump him for as much insight on the business going forward and the future Halloysite prospects and applications. Hoping he slips some nuggets, which he does sometimes.
    Not, mumble what smaller investors think about the current SP.

Yet, this article was a copy and paste mostly of this exact HC thread!
    To add, I and others have questioned James about the different Halloysite resources around the world and even James has told Samo in his own interviews who has what. Yet, Samo decides to use 10-year-old data over James's current knowledge and 30 years of experience??

He then pastes the same 10-year-old chart twice.
    This is amateur hour to me. Like he was trying to make the article bigger?

Then there's him bringing up the other company. Why?
    I thought the article was about Halloysite?
    (just seems a bit sus to me.)
    They found a little bit but, will need 1-2 years of solid drilling to define a high-grade Halloysite kaolin resource.
    Remember, WA is drowning in low-grade kaolin.

*James talks often about his older friend from the U.K that was sent to Australia to find kaolin 40 years ago.
    James has told us this guy has Halloysite kaolin samples from all over WA. And James knows what's what.

Lastly, ADN could have pegged or picked up massive km's of land in WA 2-3 years ago for pennies.
    James did the JORC for MEP 13+ years ago and knows where the good stuff is IMO.

Then another 2-3 years for an ML in WA...That's right...WA!!!
    Good luck and God Bless to their shareholders!

They don't have any IP or patents. ADN has it's Natural Nanotech JV with Newcastle Uni.
    I'd guess but, I say that the 15-20 uni students researching these Halloysite applications are the best in Australia and likely top in the world. I'd say ADN hires them 1 by 1 after they finish their studies over the next few years.
    How's this other company going to match that?

Or James. Or the contacts ADN & James have.
    ADN has only drilled and resourced about 10% of their land. Plus, there is the JV with Eyre Kaolin Project. This basically doubles ADN's landholding.

I know there are a few nearolgy plays hoping to cash in on ADN's Halloysite. I've looked at them all.
    *I'd bet a $1 James has too. ;-)
    Why would someone do business with them if ADN can supply everything they need?
    Low grade DSO Kaolin is everywhere. How are they going to raise $30-50M to mine it?

However, ADN doesn't need any more land.

ADN likely did the deal with EK because they have the best sample/drilling results and to keep them out of competitors' hands.
    Unofficially, I've heard that ADN has 500+ years of high-grade halloysite kaolin.

Samo was told this too. Now he's talking about this other company in the same breath as ADN?
    I think and this is just IMO, he's taken a position in this other stock because it has a lower MC and he's leveraging his relationship with James to get a few bags on the other stock.

Then there was his tone near the end or his statement that the "jury is still out" on Halloysite?!
    FFS! Did you not read your own article or watch your own interviews with James the last 3 years?
    James has repeated that companies around the world want PURE Halloysite and would pay for it yesterday. He just needs to dig it up.

Yet, he wonders if Halloysite is a sure thing??
    To me, investors need to buy RISK on the terms they are happy with. The more info you have IMO, the less risk you have and therefore get more reward.

It seems to me that Samo wants...
    -ADN running fully operation mining op.
    -Big revenue,
    -many successful Halloysite applications in the marketplace,
    and a pink pony.

Well, once ADN has all that in the next 1-2 years. The price isn't going to be 19 cents.
    What is he on about? Investors who want to make money need to take/buy risk.

Then lastly, he says a regular kaolin mining OP is less risky than future Halloysite and praises his other stock.
    In an article about Halloysite??!! Wow.

The whole article was amateur to me and I've lost all respect for Samo.

This is why I love investing in ADN and Halloysite.
    Yes, there's a learning curve but, once you see the potential and truly researched what James is talking about. You see where this is going.
    99% of the market hasn't researched nor do they believe or understand the real potential. Not even the big players.

Even Samo who's had a front-row seat AND behind-the-scenes access doesn't get it.
    This is the ADN opportunity.
    The 1 cents boys saw it.

Soon IMO, they'll be talking about the lucky buggers who got in under 20 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.