ADN 5.88% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Hammerhead Resource, page-28

1. 5,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2084

There seems to be quite a few nervous people on here now worried about a big pullback. We have solid support at 0.155 on the charts so we are not going anywhere like some people may assume of the ADN of old.

Also remember this great post of whats to come from bcjk3..
    Not advice and DYOR but there are 65 trading days left to the calendar year and I am expecting in rough order...Defined halloysite-kaolin resource at Hammerhead28-90 day testing for Concrete Application resultsAustralian Standards Certification for concrete productSomewhere similar timeframe as points 2-3 (within next 6 weeks), government funding from the budget regarding carbon capture / hydrogen storage potentialADN earns 75% of the GW projectHalloysite-kaolin resource at Tiger tenementPreliminary JV gold drilling resultsFull option conversionPotential for 1 BOA ConversionSomewhere near or just thereafter (or before), the Definitive Feasibility Study (which could be 3-4 times the PFS)Mining lease approval somewhere shortly afterHPA strategy (alliance/collaboration partner or feedstock mapping)Halloysite nanotube application research resultsProspective studies on Hammerhead & Mt Hope resourcesAccess to Camel Lake for drilling since we've now spoken to the traditional owners (covid had slowed that down)Let me know if I have missed anything. I am bullish on carbon capture as the government's terrible plan (imo) led by Angus Taylor will see a lot of funding towards the sector. There has been a huge drip of news flow and a massive amount of money to be spent (which is good for us). There is also the potential use of ADN's product in batteries which no doubt played a role in today's share price appreciation.Then there is blue sky things but I rather not comment on that.I am trying to tick things off as we go along and put the pieces together but this re-rate seems genuine that needs to be bolstered by news flow.By virtue of the above we have ~2 announcements a week worth of content coming our way. Obviously not as linear as that.I am not selling a share personally as the wealth is to be made 15 months from now in my honest opinion.Good luck allLast edited by bcjk3: Wednesday, 19:24
    Last edited by Pezz69: 29/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $10.17K 1.150M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 14954233 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 18530586 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.