SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

hanlong execs stood down, page-29

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Sido the market is concerned with short term gains. SDL have given every indication this process will take months.

Why do you think it was people in the know selling today.In fact I believe people in the know were buying today and the herd(sheep, from Indigo) were panic selling.Smart money always buy on downbars.What ordinary people do you think were buying that many shares today?Some may have topped up most were wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.Someone had to be buying and my guess expect a holder increase from DB as icing on this beautiful shakeout cake! As bottom feeders they will take the shares from the weak gain control of the SP and move it to there advantage.I think this shakeout has added considerable strength to the SP given macro factors don't become a debacle. Always need a selling climax for the SP to gain strength as the shares go to the SM.If you did top up today well done to you.

WOW- what a day folks.

Insider trading hey?Really, on resource stocks, no! This happens everywhere all the time imo and even ourselves we try to get the inside info to gain andvantage although we are not priveledge to such sensitive info-Encounter in restaurant, e-mail to SDL, word on the street in West Perth.These people have done wrong, yes, and should be punished, but some of the abuse, imo is a bit hippocritical.I have a geophysicist friend who always has access to sensitive info and lucky he's one of the honest ones, but not through lack of my trying-lol!Even our late great Ken Talbot was embroilled in allegations at Macarthur I believe.I wonder what broker they bought shares through, they must also be under scrutiny here.I think Squidd may have hinted to the intelligence of these offenders!

Anyway should be back to normal again with another episode for the now becoming a mini-series

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.