RUM 8.70% 2.5¢ rum jungle resources ltd

I have been chewing the fat all weekend wondering if this is...

1. 570 Posts.
    I have been chewing the fat all weekend wondering if this is good timing and what could of they done to improve the share price before diluting us more.After all they still have 5 million in the bank that's a lot of money,and would of got them. through to July.I don't think at this stage there is a lot more tthey can do now,it I do bellieve they could of got a lot more work done with the feasibility and got china on board,which would of got the share price up around the 30 cents.Now obviously they are rewarding soul,s for there loyal holding and helping them average down as the last capital raising was a lot higher.Now is that working in the best interest of there share holders? Well one could say they are.Im not happy ,but being fully funded now will bring a huge line of confidence to the share price and the company going forward.With a string of good announcements ,2014 will be a cracker.But Rum jungle .Make sure us smaller holders get a chance to buy two,so we all can average down otherwise I will be pissed off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.