RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

has anyone exercised rrso, page-5

1. 572 Posts.
    Cheers DS,

Need confirmation on Capital gains tax on oppies, from ATO website it seems to me, to state that Capital gains tax is applicable to ASX listed options, as per fully paids, and the 12 months Capital gains tax discount applies to RRSO.

Just wondering if others can confirm this for me, I personally was considering exercising some RRSO right now, with a view to offloading a small amount before TD is reached in Georgia, however my understanding is if RRSO are exercised into fully paids, then my 12 months Capital Gains Discount would start all over again from the date of fully paids issued, hence with RRS now trading at parity, any financial benefit will be offset by losing the capital gains discount.

Also have any ASX holders investigated transfering fully paid shares, over to the AIM exchange to take advantage of any AIM premium, the AIM may offer, I understand its not very easy for private investors.

Got to agree DS, based purely on trading dynamics, and with all thats in the pipeline over the coming weeks, looks set to go higher.

Cheers
    jamit01

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.