SPL 9.20% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

Has AZD0466 entered Phase 2???

1. 2,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Can I ask your source for this please, AB?
  2. 3,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    That would be great if it was. But I suspect that you have selectively cut and pasted a generic and dime-a-dozen report from a back-yard online entity that regurgitates publicly available information and often gets basic facts wrong. However, if it’s correct then kudos to you. Strange then that Starpharma haven’t announced this yet considering it would be the most watershed moment in the company’s history….

Maybe CEO Fairley doesn’t work for a Starpharma on Fridays and she’s over at the Mirrabooka offices instead.

Recapping my assessment from December in which Starpharma themselves and the usual rampers pumped the AZD0466 INTERIM Phase One update within an inch of it’s life:

”The AZD0466 data update in December 2022 was IMO one of the most over-cooked and over-represented announcements that Starpharma have released to the ASX. And there have been many!”

”After the announcement I replied: ““Another factual interpretation is that only 14% of patients (just 1 person) showed a reduction in blast count. Also ZERO patients have so far met the formal criteria of a response in this Phase One trial according to AstraZeneca.””

”And now the ASX asks Starpharma:
    ”Does SPL consider that the announcement contravened ASX’s guidance on “ramping announcements?”

“Oh dear. I’m so glad that the ASX cops continue to monitor CEO Jackie Fairley and Starpharma with a very watchful eye. Good, may it continue.”

“P.S. The share price rise after this questionable price-sensitive announcement (AZD0466 data) has been on anaemic volume. There’s nothing to back it up so far. GLTAH but for me SPL is still a strong AVOID until a development of substance is announced.” ~@sarge17
    Last edited by sarge17: 24/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.008(9.20%)
Mkt cap ! $39.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 8.8¢ $334.2K 3.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50354 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 22908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.