SPL 0.00% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

Has TGA approved VIRALEZE™ in Australia?, page-29

1. 5,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    i had only a few replies mostly generic. One from the then health minister or on behalf was more detailed but nothing since in followups.
    as current gov etc are NOT listening to the health advice but their own political outcomes. Ie kelly seems to be a entity to himself..the path forward seems blocked.
    i did contact a few of those advisory experts constantly interviewed on the ABC. But a bit generic in replies and really wanting to research or comment on something from a mino of a company. Those experts like baxter are no longer seen; prior near a daily event.
    some of those real experts have asked on air for the gov to produce their evidence and advice re the latest round of lifting restriction ...but none has come and as suggested it wasnt comming from them nor AMA who are against.
    twigy forest charity had a ready committed fund towards a differing path, more inclined towards 3rd world solutions- think "marketing" was better directed there by others than our lack of approach.

as a UK expert re their gov, gov lifting all restrictions are AMORAL as it affect the most vunerable.

it seems the deaths of those family members has become a statistic that has normthe alised as acceptable Fodder in the death rate . Aged care? And it would
    seem the reporting of cases and death has been dampened with data not being collected.
    the current expert? On the abc comments based on the lowering number but makes no mention that people are not reporting . So of course numbers are not true.
    90% of all the people i know that have got covid have never at any time reported they covid.
    but true numbers are reflected in if one makes an appointment in any situation but particularly medici will be told can not do as too many .of our staff are off sick
    sry for typos

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.5¢ $19.64K 204.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69731 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 5390 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.