SPL 9.20% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

I understand real data and numbers are still internally...

1. 9,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 794
    I understand real data and numbers are still internally avaliable as I believe generally pathology blood testing is still being targetted to test for covid and specifically a portion of positive covid are further tested to determin the
    This is part of general disease testing and was increased in covid as it was declared a pandemic. Unclear the extent this is still being done and when no longer a pandemmic it will go back to IMO the usual disease monitoring status with fewer tests processed. Again Australia will be slow off the mark should a new variety happen close rather come after a period in Asia, Africa , Europe etc.

Other self reporting data has never been reliable especially from self testing

From a statisticians point of view Australia has possibly missed a once in a lifetime opportunity to have spectacular virgin data on a pandamic that few other countries ( 1st world, good health system, closed borders. good picture of spread , treatments , social interactions, government measures , known costs etc etc ) could ever have the opportunity to create and that data could have in a more complete form been used worldwide to enable better responses in the future. What a lost opportunity where a incompletet data set will robably use AI to completet when it could have been a near perfect data set. I wonder if China has a complete data set - I guess they would including exact data on everything .

It seems in Australia is allowing vulnerable peoepl to not be protected and most are not aware of their true risk. Even a 1st world medical system can't help some peopel especially if they are unaware of their risk and that will probably be indicated in the slow uptake of antivirals taken early at best time and lagging take up of boosters etc. I hope teh Aust govenment can communicate via GP and even directly to at risk sectors and stop some of the preventable deaths as it is a low cost process with vaccines, boosters and antiirals already committed to so may as well be used.

Fatigue is in the system at every level and with world recesssion fears, war fears and cost of living Government is probably keeping head down and hoping it all goes away quietly and if it becomes a problem can blame previous government or policty etc.

In relation to SPL. IMO they could have bypasse dmuch of teh drama when at first application with authorities if they couldn't achieve what they wanted then teh options of further trials should possibly have been taken especially human trials in regards to non deadly cold and flue etc to give authorities and medical experts the ability to assess product and get behind it.

Worth keeping an eye on possible competitors trials ( some of which I question design etc) to see what outcome is and what markets with what advertising they are able to access for what indications .

Nothing is simple in pandemics but communication to market IMO has been poor and scientific community wants to see data IMO. GP and commentators are not going to risk their reputation as they are very conservative . They dodge thousands of promoted therapes annually and alwasy want to see data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.008(9.20%)
Mkt cap ! $39.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 8.8¢ $334.2K 3.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50354 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 22908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.