RMS 4.02% $1.94 ramelius resources limited

has the horse got a broken leg, page-13

1. 1,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE - The future will be revealed it takes time to evaluate a significant resource.
    Is anyone concerned about high debt levels? Ramelius doesn't have that problem it has guaranteed cash flow, if it didn't it wouldn't be giving us all a cash handout of 12 cents+.
    How many companies at the moment (small cap medium cap or "Blue Chip" like HIH, Ansett etc.) can you find to invest in without risking your capital.
    The downside of Ramelius is limited by it's cashflow, the upside is unlimited.
    Even at the current gold price Ramelius is a hedge against currency fluctuations and share market crash.
    I happen to believe that eventually after a great Bull run for many years that in the next 2 years "THERE WILL BE A SIGNIFICANT CORRECTION WITH BLOOD ON THE STREETS"
    I like what Ramelius has done, it has outperformed, I also think that in the current nervous environment it is the only stock in all of my scans that could in some way protect me from losing a lot of money. ( Most of my money at the moment is in ING @ 6.25%)
    I notice blogs from "STORMERS" and can only assume they are trying to buy a good share at a cheap price
    Don't buy Ramelius because of my say so, just note that I am a strong supporter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.075(4.02%)
Mkt cap ! $2.220B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.94 $1.88 $6.442M 3.348M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13041 $1.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.94 44693 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.