RMS 4.02% $1.94 ramelius resources limited

rhart3,I have previously posted that in my opinion the only real...

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    rhart3,

I have previously posted that in my opinion the only real current comparison I can make with Ramelius is Avoca Resources.
    Avoca have also been getting high grade results but not to the same extent as Ramelius.
    While Avoca has a resource of 1mill oz plus and still strong possibilities to increase this resource, they still are not producing but are due to mine next month. Unlike RMS, AVO have had to do a $125mill cap raising.

As you so rightly point out, Ramelius has so much going for it even we do not know the resource at this stage.
    The Burbanks Plant is a huge bonus and is great investment and could further increase capacity in the future for a moderate outlay.
    This purchase in itself last September?? was a fair indication of RMS's thoughts for the future.
    If you listen to Joe's radio broadcast he mentions enough gold for several years at W.D. I think he is being conservative for genuine reasons and it is very likely that RMS will define a resource of 7 - 10 years in the first instance with every likelyhood that it will continue to increase.
    There can be no greater just reward for patience.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.075(4.02%)
Mkt cap ! $2.220B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.94 $1.88 $6.442M 3.348M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13041 $1.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.94 44693 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.