SPL 2.22% 9.2¢ starpharma holdings limited

Has the selling dried up?No, AB, the selling won't dry up for...

1. 593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Has the selling dried up?

No, AB, the selling won't dry up for this basketcase. Not until trading has become suspended.

Trading might get suspended because either the cash has run out and SPL has become insolvent (perhaps two or three years away), or SPL gets swallowed up by a predator.

For gamblers, one of the attractions of SPL's present situation is that bets can be held for a long time until something of significance eventually happens. Bets can be held for perhaps as long as two or three years, during which time quite a lot could happen. Part of the downside of the gamble is that a white knight might never appear, not even after two or three years, in which case the shares will become worthless. Another part of the downside is that the SP might sink quite low before a takeover bid materialises, reducing any profits from the bet. But if the gamble pays off and a suitor makes a reasonable bid within a reasonable timeframe, then punters might double or triple their stake, or more, or perhaps get a lot more if there is more than one bidder. I'll be happily on my way if there is just one bidder.

The question that you should be asking yourself, AB, is what on earth are you going to do with your time when SPL has ceased to exist? Are you going to continue to ask new stupid questions every day? Like a lost ghost doomed to wander forever among the deserted SPL threads? The relevance of your posts then will be the same at the relevance of your posts now. Please tell us why you appear to be so dedicated to wasting peoples' time?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $37.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 9.2¢ $3.349K 36.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 113072 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 108436 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.