SPL 2.13% 9.6¢ starpharma holdings limited

Good Morning,I've popped back in to provide my opinion to those...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Good Morning,

I've popped back in to provide my opinion to those that want to take in different views, I've been bearish on this company for quite sometime now.

First to the Hotcopper thread, currently low value as bearish views are constantly attacked by the unreliable bulls specifically on the Starpharma thread.

I still do not beleive in the value of Viraleze so will not say anything further on it.
    DEP porfolio, to me it looks very promising however Starpharma does not want to fund phase III trials and we seem to lack the ability to hang onto high value partnerships. I beleive there will be little value in the deals until Starpharma snags a partner for Phase III trials and the trial completes. Therefore I beleive anybody could wait atleast 4 years before taking risk in investing in Starpharma. Exception (Traders who could do very well).

I beleive the current price could be appealing to short term traders (not day traders).

Thank you to those that are posting to balance out the rampers. I feel balanced posters have almost been made extinct which is sad.

My sentiment is only for new money and my view is that other safe opportunities can be done and still have a chance to get gains from Starpharma in a few years time when the company programs are more mature.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.002(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $39.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.7¢ 9.5¢ $14.96K 155.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67946 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 10731 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.