MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

have no fear - company making announcement

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Let me just say that we are not going into a trading halt for fun ladies and gentlemen.

The initial assay results must be nothing short of phenomenal because if history serves me correctly this is the exact stance that Mantra Resources would take each time they hit paydirt.

Uranium mineralisation intersected in this region in the initial 16 holes was fantastic. Back of the envelope calculations have estimated this to be approx 4 million pound at approx 700ppm. As we know Mantra sits on 101.4 million pound at 422ppm so we are sitting very nicely.
    Conservatively the initial 16 holes values the company at 35c plus at a minimum.

What have these initial 15-20 holes uncovered that could warrant a trading halt? If you ask me the results must be even more spectacular in quantity and grading over the initial 16 hole program from last year.

If this is the case we are now on the radar and will trade well and truly north of 70c in my opinion. In terms of where we go from there who knows, however this company will be taken to the next level and will be targeted by traders, investors, multinationals at a level we have probably not experienced before.

Lets wait until wednesday, however proof that we have uncovered a worldwide uranium district is being proven by the day. Never forget that the grade is the key and this is clearly our point of difference in the worldwide marketplace. We need to be uncovering the yellowcake above 400ppm and it seems we will be doing this in spades.

Lets enjoy the trip to the races. My money is on Uranex the Black Caviar of Tanzania.

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.