A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

have we got a ship?, page-106

1. 644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    Well you do know, because it's on this thread.

"AJM and PLS's has tons of inventories because not all their offtake partners are tier 1. "

"Keep in mind our peers AJM and PLS are not able to ship all to their T1 offtake partners either. We're all sitting on massive inventories."

I'm challenging the assertion that AJM isn't shipping and sitting on "massive" inventories.

From the evidence I've seen, it's not.

It's not about being insecure, it's about correcting fake news. With verifiable fact.

It's a comparison on the differing situations that A40 and AJM find themselves in. It's not a ego contest, it's a valuation comparison metric, a rough one at that.

Why did A40 fall from 20c (and interestingly enough, stakeholders have bought at that price) to 9c now?

What differences between AJM and A40 are there to justify the market reaction?

What are the quality of the offtakers? Yes we're all agreed.. JRO were terrible. Wasn't like that at the time when it was signed. Is A40 in a similar situation?

More importantly, is there a opportunity here?

So you should care about the correct facts @Henry Walton, and not some biased perception because that's how money is made... and lost...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.