A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

have we got a ship?, page-123

1. 644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378

No Henry, some of us are asking the hard questions, because some of us now have a vested interest in A40, and not through our own choosing. Some of us are challenging your viewpoint and you don’t appear to have good fact based answers for those challenges. Cognitive dissonance is fairly uncomfortable isn’t it?

Why would A40 match AJM pricing? The two companies are not in the same market. AJM has a contracted agreement. A40 does not. The buyers from both companies are not the same. A40 don’t sell to AJM’s offtakers and vice versa.
    Matching AJMs pricing and selling is a stupid idea. To what end?

Your arguement that A40 vs AJM is once again evident and completely incorrect. The two are not competing against each other.

As for the $740 and $600, A40’s floor prices are different to AJM. Completely different agreement.

A40s agreement looks geared for the open market. AJM’s agreement is a closed market, until renegotiatation.

What gives the impression that Calderwood is playing hardball? Wouldn’t that be a withholding of the supply of spod to offtakers and playing off the existing offtakers with another agreement from a 3rd party? If he was playing hardball, then why the capital injection from their current offtaker for equity? That doesn’t look like hardball to me. But I am open to debate on that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.