ETM 2.63% 3.7¢ energy transition minerals ltd

sander51 amico mio, I submit to you while your thoughts and...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    sander51 amico mio, I submit to you while your thoughts and observations have merit to the conversation at hand, I respectfully disagree with your analysis! why? As I see it, your analysis maybe spot on for the long term view of the company, however, it offers very little insight as to the erosion of the SP since the cascade of the Good News and the Press Releases as well as the quarterly reports preponderated by GML in the last 12 months? Despite the good news, peculiarly, the stock lost nearly 75% of its value? grant you, Global X Uranium portfolio rebalancing had a huge negative impact on the SP, but to me, it still does not compute? IMO, I think there are other external and maybe some internal macro and micro economic/Political factors at play here, still unknown to us retail investors!?!?!?

I maintain, GML must do a better job in promoting the enterprise, intrinsic and extrinsic values via a world class REE and Uranium company for greater shareholders value! In the meantime, the interim views you expressed about the obstacles of the ML process which must be crossed by the company are valid but to me it does not explain why the SP isn't at $2/share right now?????????

I am truly, stumped?

in REE, Uranium, Aqua Sanitas, and Vino Veritas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $51.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $35.18K 946.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 118350 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 29421 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 33768
Last updated 15.36pm 30/04/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.