CL8 5.26% 1.0¢ carly holdings limited

Heading up not down!

1. 13 Posts.
    What's not to like going forward.
    From a Speculative Investment perspective -

The only listed Company on ASX to have a peer-to-peer car rental Company.

The Market leader in the peer-to-peer car rental business in Australia.

Car rentals in Australia over 1 billion a year market.

95% of Drive My Car competitors have to deal with a significant capital expenditure in purchasing and maintaining their fleets of vehicles which inturn allows Drive My Car to offer a more personalized peer-to-peer service at a discount of between 14% - 50% to it's customers.

Existing agreement with large fleet in place already.
    In discussions regarding vehicle supply arrangements with several other corporate fleet with owners.

Company has stated they are looking at launching into new product categories and will focus 100% of it's efforts going forward on opportunities with the large and fast growing peer-to-peer market.

The Company is now being guided by Sling and Sterling Benchmarketing, Video Crowd, Chemistri to roll out the PR, Branding, Advertising hence the advise and the execution of the purchase of the new domain drivemycar.com.au.

These Companies now guiding and moulding DriveMyCar represent among them The BBC, CBS,Westpac Group, StGeorge, HBF, NRMA, 20th Century Fox, Telstra, Bupa. And obviously know exactly how to market and brand.

Australia has a strong reputation as being a safe Country to drive and the ease for international visitors to use their International driving licenses in Australia is a positive.
    Just the Backpacker market alone with over 600,000 Backpackers visiting Australia last year when targeted correctly by drive my car would be large as Backpackers love to save and demand cheap and know exactly how to communicate with each other to help each other save another dollar, the discounts drive my car rentals can offer them 14% - 50% saving which could not be matched by 95% of the existing rental companies would gain the majority of the Backpacker car rentals in Australia very fast if marketed to them well.
    This is just one example of many target areas going forward.

The high cost of maintaining fleets for existing rental companies will never be able to compete with a company in the peer-to peer rental business and Drive My Car is the market leader.

This disruptive idea will not go away it will create it's own market share and even a 5% market share would see Drive My Car climb do extremely well.

The cars and fleets available to Drive My Car are and will continue to increase.
    The Website Traffic is and will continue to increase.
    Media is and will continue to increase.
    Customer Base is and will continue to increase.
    News will continue to flow to the market via the correct asx process in the short term.

Anyway that's just the opinion of one with some facts thrown in so good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $2.683M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $6.493K 649.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 608222 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.