OMH 0.00% 43.0¢ om holdings limited

heating up, page-4

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Thanks for your comments.
    As I understand it I'm pretty certain that the market was concerned about the corporate actions OMH were considering.
    From what Ive read investors were worried about some potentially dilutive raisings, directors motives and intentions to list on the HGSX.
    I believe that the disgruntled shareholder you are referring to also had something to do with exacerbating these controversies.

The raising however does look quite good and potentially value adding.

I have a lot of optimism for this company and believe its going for a lot less than its worth.
    Mr market's over concern an unlikely worst case scenario seems to have put this stock in the bargain bin.

My positive expectations are further supported by the announcement of M. H. CARNEGIE & CO. as advisors for the transaction.
    After doing a bit of research into these guys they look like a pretty honest mob and I dont think they would be getting involved if there was anything shonky going on.

I bought in with the belief that the share price should be well over $1 in the medium term and higher in the long term.
    We are looking at a pretty niche situation for this company and some similiar set ups in different resources have seen huge returns for investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $329.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 15000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.