AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

hello .033 .ice berg ahead captain, page-19

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Yes Blokes you are either in for the longer haul or you trade in and out.

I will certainly be retaining my plan...however my next parcel will be 'potentially' traded....just to add a bit of flexibility to the exercise....but im not eager to sell out at such low levels. This imo is an opportunity.

The arguments here get worse im afraid. This is where you back the 'experts': the geos, the 'mates' that continue to buy in..

I put my money on these guys opinions...not the heresay of momentum trading rampers who change their opinions to suit their trading patterns.

Lets face it folks, you dont buy into rubbish. Its that simple.

The placement to 'mates' was done 'after the drilling'..

Get it anyone?

Seems they were eager to hop on 'after' these results. Maybe they are stupid too?

Seems AEGIS dont have a clue. Didnt 18 months ago. Dont now judging by the 'HC experts'
    They are throwing millions at it...but they havent got a clue.
    Albeit they are getting in 'cheap'

But lets not get too carried away with 'cheap' Throwing good money at bad isnt cheap....its expensive. The due diligence was done near 18 months ago when AEGIS paid 5 cents a share.

I am not saying buy this. What I am saying is dont buy some of the comments here. This was a prelim drill. A mix or ordinary and promising results.

Maybe 'the mates' have done their homework. Maybe they know where the drilling will be next.

AEX will have its day and like a number here...I hope it goes lower!!!!!

My advice?

Do your research. Look at the market cap. Look at whats coming up. If it isnt for you theres a thousand other companys out there ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.