SPL 4.17% 11.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

I work in a health care front line organisation. The message...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    I work in a health care front line organisation. The message that we continuously receive from government that is to be passed on and reinforced to our staff, is that of vaccinations and their effectiveness. Vaccination! Vaccinations! Vaccinations! This is being promoted and reinforced daily as the gold standard in protecting you from dying of the disease. Governments (not just in Australia BTW) are reluctant to deviate from that message for the fear of vaccination rates falling, particularly if people think that there are alternatives to it. We've all seen the loony's on the streets protesting about government conspiracies and COVID being a fake disease etc. and they don't want to give these people any ammunition that could potentially steer the broader community away from being vaccinated.

I don't believe that any of the governments are specifically against the use or deployment of Viraleze, just not at this point in time for the above reasons. Our day will come when the vaccination rates have peaked (what ever that number is?). Once that's achieved the secondary measures such as Viraleze will be promoted and gradually introduced by the state governments/departments and added to existing control measures (masks, hand washing, distancing, etc). Only my opinion of course, but that is when the government contracts will arrive. If that happens and more widespread publicly funded use takes-off by the different departments, fire, police, ambulance, hospitals, military, customs, etc, the skies the limit for earnings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $47.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.8¢ 11.5¢ $13.46K 116.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 374820 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 13759 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ 399474
Last updated 14.56pm 16/05/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.