NST 1.44% $14.08 northern star resources ltd

I think there maybe an opportunity to time a bargain buy of...

1. 643 Posts.
    I think there maybe an opportunity to time a bargain buy of NST... requires some luck and other parameters to be met, as I mentioned above.And revolves around global markets and currencies.

Japan economy a basket case (on a number of factors that cant be related here...but have a look at some analysis on real incomes, spending, trade deficits etc).... there is a thought if Yen breaks 1.23 USD then chaos ensues. There is a prediction of Yen at 1.43. Problem for Japan with weak currency is that its inputs including oil/gas come from outside.. no natural resources..thus benefit of weak Yen is equivocal. And debt to GDP 230% or so. Abe's last gigantic money printing effort maybe the last throw of their dice....Im no expert so don't rely on my opinion.

However this does have relationship to NST share price as if any of this goes down amongst the chaos may be a strong selling of all shares regardless....and if gold price holds up then NST a good buy because of at least the dividends it produces.

Though one has to keep watching all the parameters after that (AUD, Gold, Rates) like a hawk after that...

Just my Opinion.... and none of this may transpire. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.08
Change
0.200(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $16.18B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.97 $14.25 $13.82 $65.72M 4.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65564 $14.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.10 601 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.