SPL 0.00% 8.9¢ starpharma holdings limited

I understand your pain at LCT. My experience in research ranging...

1. 54 Posts.
    I understand your pain at LCT. My experience in research ranging from molecular biochemistry to cell biology/stem cells. From my point my view, the application of cells/stem cells into therapy is big question. Even at small scale lab bench, the cells is extremely fussy, can not 100% in control the experiments, all variants such as cells type/batch, pH, cells cultures could kill the cells....so what is rationale to use in vivo and further in human which is very very hard to adapt right environments . All scientists working in cell biology knew that. But the true is that numbers of big researchers/professors/companies tried to be doggy in results, getting funds then get out....
    I join to SPL in early last year after cooperating with them in some of small projects
    My preliminary results of dendrimers of starpharma seems consistency and well promising. That is my hand results I believed that. But who knows that is just in vivo/mouse, may be different on human. And science is trial and false, kind of prediction of gamble.
    So far I believe in true science, not in human or any board managements who always lie...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $257.5K 2.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 119243 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 60378 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.